Qantas Airways posted one of the fastest turnarounds in Australian corporate history with a return to full-year profit and said it will buy eight fuel-efficient Boeing Co 787-9 Dreamliner jets, enabling it to fly the longest routes possible.
Aug 20, 2015
SpiceJet Rolls Out 'Freedom to Fly' Discount Offer, Fares Start at Rs 799; 1 Lakh Seats Offered Under Scheme
Dozens of Amazon employees were evacuated from a Phoenix warehouse 19 August due to concerns about hazardous materials. Bomb and fire crews were dispatched to the facility after an employee noticed a suspicious bulge on the side of a 55-gallon drum container with pressurised butane gas inside of it.
Aug 19, 2015
- Anil Ambani's RCom in limbo as deal with Mukesh's Jio snaps; court cases drag on
- Mukesh Ambani to foray into aviation sector? May buy stake in Jet, bailout Maharaja
- Pawan Hans follows Air India into divestment turbulence as election intervenes
- Bankruptcy proceedings threat complicates matters for lenders' Jet Airways rescue efforts
- Subhash Chandra's brother sells Essel Propack stake; not to bail out Essel Group