The US Food and Drug Administration has approved the civilian use of the XSTAT Rapid Haemostasis System, which can stop the bleeding from an open gunshot wound in 15 seconds.
Dec 10, 2015
Speculation that Googleâ€™s next piece of wearable technology will be a blood-drawing smartwatch that helps diabetics monitor blood-sugar levels is growing, after the tech giant filed a patent application for the device. The gadget described in the patent works by pricking the finger and drawing blood without using a needle.
Dec 9, 2015
Falling oil prices mean now is the perfect time to invest in airline holding company IAG.
Dec 9, 2015
- WhatsApp 'Suspicious Link Indicator' feature launch imminent: Now available in beta for Android
- Selena Gomez birthday: What's The Weeknd's plan for the former flame?
- Iranian President issues warning to Trump, threatens 'mother of all wars'
- Why do people believe outlandish conspiracy theories and obvious hoaxes?
- OnePlus eyeing new HQ in India; R&D centre likely in Bengaluru or Hyderabad
- Skytrax World Airline Awards: Singapore Airlines named world's best for 2018
- New hurdle for Vodafone-Idea merger as telecom department rejects request
- Q1 profits of Federal Bank up by 25 percent, beat estimates
- Microsoft shares have risen 180 percent since Satya Nadella took over as chief executive