Kangana Ranaut has said that she would destroy all those trying to backstab her and gang up against her. Alia Bhatt has said that she was not aware of the whole controversy and would have come out in support of Kangana Ranaut and is also ready to apologise.
Feb 8, 2019
The only struggle in life is to save yourself from losing your own identity: Chandan Anand [Exclusive]
After AR Rahman's daughter Khatija was seen sporting saree along with niqab while attending an event with him, many on social media started accusing the Oscar winning musician of forcing her to cover her face with veil.
Feb 7, 2019
Trolls accuse AR Rahman of imposing niqab on daughter Khatija; both hit back with 'freedom of choice'
Mungda: Rajesh Roshan, Usha-Lata Mangeshkar lash out at composers for ripping off their classic song
MeToo: Shatrughan Sinha lands in trouble for saying 'despite doing all that I did, my name hasn't popped up'
Reacting to Kangana Ranaut's remarks, Alia Bhatt said that she is always ready to extend support to actors and actresses, but she was busy shooting during Manikarnika row.
Feb 7, 2019
- Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 team to shoot Mr Bajaj's entry in Switzerland but Karan Grover still unsure?
- Takadimita (Takadhimita) grand finale: Who will be the winner of Colors Kannada's dance reality show?
- 2.0 actress Amy Jackson flaunts baby bump in pantless avatar [Photos]
- Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 actress Erica is madly in love with Parth; here's proof [Photo]
- Reason why Salman Khan refused to buy Shah Rukh Khan's 'Mannat'