Latest Auto news
Yamaha Motor Corporation already sells the MotoGP edition of the YZF-R15 in some South East Asian markets while this will be the first time the race-inspired version coming to India. Expected to be launched in August, it will be a cosmetic job.
24 days ago
Volkswagen Group in India is planning for a major overhaul headed by the Skoda subsidiary. The carmaker will start selling cars in advanced MQB-A0-IN from 2020. A compact SUV from Skoda and then Volkswagen are expected to be the first models.
24 days ago
- Is Rishi Kapoor starrer Mulk funded by Dawood Ibrahim? Director Anubhav Sinha explains in open letter
- iPhones in India hit by dangerous malware: All you need to know
- Bercy Les Bleus: Paris renames metro stations to honour World Cup-winning French football team
- Massive discounts on iPhones in India will be a thing of past: Here's why
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Juventus move irks Fiat Chrysler workers in Italy; call for strike
- Fiction turns true: Affordable flying cars to hit the skies soon
- Tata H5X confirmed as Harrier SUV in 2019; what about the 45X concept?
- 2018 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift likely to be launched on August 6 in India
- Suzuki Burgman Street 125 maxi-scooter likely to be priced at Rs 69,671 in India