Egg - 2
Condensed milk - 50 ml
Coconut milk - 100 ml
Vanilla essence - 2 drops
Sugar - 30 gm
1. In a mixing bowl add Egg & Sugar whisk it vigorously.
2. Add condensed milk, coconut milk & again whisk it.
3. Add Vanilla essence to the mixture & whisk it.
4. Pour the mixture in a pan & warm it for 2 minutes.
5. In a long tray pour water on top place the silicon mould, pour the warm mixture & cover it tightly with silver foil.
6. Double boil it for 40 minutes in the oven.
7. Once it cooked, chill it in the refrigerator demould & serve it cold.
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoChefsCorner
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/VentunoChefsCorner
Follow us on TWITTER -https://twitter.com/VentunoChef
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.comJun 5, 2014
There are several different ways to thicken soups, sauces and gravies. Check out this video to know a few
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/VentunoKitchenTips?fref=ts
Twitter - https://twitter.com/kitchentips1
Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoKitchenTips
A Ventuno Production http://www.ventunotech.comJun 5, 2014
Better to stay away from gadgets after dawn, according to a new study, exposure to blue light emitted by electronics and energy saving bulbs can increase the risk of putting on unnecessary weight.Jun 4, 2014
Scientists have recently developed sperm-like robots that can be potentially used for medical treatments and manufacturing applications. The engineered is named "MagnetoSperm" that has a metal-coated head with a stretchable body and is about six times longer than that of a human sperm.Jun 4, 2014
Flowers can brighten just about any day or occasion. The winter months can be dull and dreary, but that doesn't mean you can’t inject a nice dose of spring and summer to your happy day. Here are two simple floral cupcake designs.
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/dessertdecorJun 4, 2014