Science & Health
Nearing the end of a 9-1/2-year journey to the solar systems unexplored outer reaches, scientists said they were excited about the new images of Pluto being received by the New horizons spacecraft on 12 July.
Jul 13, 2015
Scientists announced the discovery of Wendiceratops on 8 July, a 20ft, two-tonne beast with a prominent, upright horn atop its nose and a series of short, forward-curling hooks adorning a bony, shield-like frill at the back of its head.
Jul 10, 2015
City officials in Los Angeles have said they dont have enough water to irrigate all the trees in the city, so they are cutting down roughly 14,000 of those that are dead or dying from drought.
Jul 7, 2015
15 hours ago
- NASA releases new image of Crab Nebula by Chandra, Spitzer and Hubble
- Space radiations are getting more dangerous: Are future astronauts at risk?
- What is transverse myelitis? Woman paralyzed after waking up with sore neck
- NOAA explains why geomagnetic storm won't hit Earth on March 18
- NASA's Dawn mission finds Ceres geologically active, more than previously thought