Astronomers have obtained observations of the smallest asteroid ever characterised in detail – at 2m in diameter. Interestingly, the asteroid, named 2015 TC25, is also one of the brightest near-Earth asteroids ever discovered. This animation shows a time-lapse of how radar images were obtained of the tiny asteroid during its close fly-by.
Dec 1, 2016
Science & Health
Evening wrap: Cyclone Nada hits TN, hackers abuse Rahul Gandhi, Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016 photos, and more
Cyclone Nada hits Tamil Nadu: Navy, NDRF teams deployed, other relief measures in place to ensure minimal damage
Unistellars patent-pending light amplification technology enables conventional telescopes to pick out distant star clusters and galaxies in finer detail
Dec 1, 2016
58 minutes ago
- Breakthrough in restoring vision: Genes from algae could cure blindness
- Guys! Do you know about rare post-orgasm sickness POIS?
- Dear ladies, beware! These common cosmetic products may lead to pregnancy complications
- Fact or fad? Researchers reveal whether gluten-free food is healthy or not
- Meteor explosion in Michigan: Meteorite hunter discovers 3 space rock pieces that are the size of pecan