The Railway Delivery Group, which represents Network Rail and train operators, have announced that ticket prices across the UK will increase by an average of 2.3% from January 2017.
Dec 2, 2016
Evening wrap: SC raps govt on note ban, Tirupati temple to go cashless, Miss World 2016 live coverage, and more
Domestic two wheeler sales: How Royal Enfield, Honda, Hero Motocorp, TVS Motor, Yamaha and Bajaj fared in November
Maboe, 43, and her son Motsamai, 6, are HIV positive. They now receive regular treatment close to home through the Vodafone Foundations mobile treatment programme in Lesotho. The programme combines Vodafone’s M-Pesa mobile money service with travelling clinics and a smartphone app which enables the tracking of patients in remote areas. The Vodafone Foundations travelling clinics use a fleet of 4 x 4 vehicles to provide on-site HIV testing in remote areas as part of a wider effort to provide basic primary healthcare.
Dec 1, 2016
Vodafone Foundation helps save mothers’ and children’s lives in one of the world’s worst HIV hotspots
Domestic car sales: Maruti Suzuki, Toyota Kirloskar Motor volumes rise in November; Mahindra reports sharp fall
- 41 foreign branches of state-owned banks reported losses: SBI tops the list
- West Bengal tops in Ease of Doing Business: Know top ten states
- ICICI Securities eyes Rs 4,000 crore from IPO: Five things to know
- Personal Finance: Don't fall for these 5 common mutual fund investment myths
- Relief for Pensioners as Government likely to double monthly minimum pension payments