French aircraft maker Airbus has come up with a new way to shave off turnaround time between flights: detachable cargo compartments. The US patent office released details of the removable cabins, which could be swapped in and out of an aircraft to increase efficiency for boarding passengers. The concept would also allow planes to fly more frequently, with less time sitting and waiting on the ground.
Nov 27, 2015
The Help to Buy: ISA scheme will be introduced on 1 December 2015.
Nov 26, 2015
- State Bank of India initiates largest recruitment drive since 2013, to fill 9,500 roles post-merger
- Union Budget 2018: What middle class and salaried people can expect?
- How Union Budget 2018-19 can help revive the Indian real estate industry
- Robots to join armed forces much earlier? India, Japan team up to use AI and robotics in defence
- GST rate cuts: What is cheaper, what is dearer