Chinese media has also accused India of continuing with "its provocation" despite "China's call urging India to withdraw its troops that have crossed the border."
Jul 20, 2017
The US has expressed concern over the border conflict between India and China and said that it would encourage both the countries to have a direct dialogue to reduce tension.
Jul 19, 2017
Minister of external affairs Sushma Swaraj on Tuesday confirmed that India would issue a medical visa to a resident of Pakistan-occupied-Kashmir (PoK) as the area is an "integral part of India".
Jul 18, 2017
- Throwback: She moved on and so did I, Yuvraj Singh on break-up with Deepika Padukone
- Kim Kardashian escapes wardrobe malfunction with this risky expose dress, barely covers her assets
- Pulwama attack: Ban Pakistan or India will boycott World Cup; BCCI to warn ICC?
- Kodathi Samaksham Balan Vakeel review and rating by audience: Live updates
- Udhayanidhi Stalin hits out at Kamal Haasan for trolling his father