The specialised white blood cells called macrophages are key to the body's immune system and they 'eat' molecules of a powerful hormone known as endothelin, which in turn leads to hypertension, found scientists.
Jan 17, 2019
Spider-man: Far From Home may signal a reset to the MCU; characters that turned to ash to be recast?
Nikki Bella shares details about all her dates with ex John Cena; does he know intimate details about Artem Chigvinstev?
- 'Indian economy doing very badly': Nobel awardee Abhijit Banerjee
- After PMC debacle, Centre starts working on stronger framework for co-op banks
- Bigil trailer: From Shah Rukh Khan to Kajal, here is how celebs responded to the clip from Vijay film
- Bigg Boss 13: 'Battling depression to 'given up for adoption', know all about Arti Singh's controversial life
- Bigg Boss 13: Netizens call Koena Mitra's eviction 'unfair', accuse Salman Khan of being 'biased'