Volvo aims to launch an experiment involving self-driving cars in China in which up to 100 such cars could be deployed, the Swedish automaker said on 7 April. The planned experiment will see local drivers test the cars on public roads in everyday conditions, Volvo said. It will be conducted in limited driving situations such as on express roads and highways, company executives said.
Apr 7, 2016
- Here's why export-led growth is required for a new India
- Amala Paul on her boyfriend: 'He just ripped me apart'
- Bimal Jalan report: Govt may put more pressure on RBI for cash to meet budget target
- Kadaram Kondan movie review and ratings: Live updates
- Roshni Kapoor honoured with most influential Youth Icon award