On Monday, RCom paid the Swedish company Rs 4.6 billion, which also received an additional Rs 30 million from the Supreme Court's registry that the Anil Ambani-led firm had deposited as penalty interest.
2 days ago
Lenders' boards may not allow RCom's request for releasing Rs 260-crore tax refund held in escrow account for paying off Ericsson after Supreme Court verdict.
26 days ago
Company invites foreign partner Nippon Life Insurance to acquire entire 43% stake in Reliance Nippon Life Asset Management
27 days ago
A bench headed by Justice UU Lalit said the issue requires hearing in detail and it will be appropriate if all matters are heard on February 19.
Jan 30, 2019
The plea has said that the Ram Janambhoomi Nyas, which is a trust to promote the construction of Ram Temple, had sought the return of excess land acquired in 1991 to original owners.
Jan 29, 2019
- Nirav Modi to be extradited to India? UK court issues arrest warrant against fugitive diamantaire
- PM Narendra Modi trailer review: Even the Prime Minister won't find it convincing
- Mukesh and Anil Ambani: A storied billionaire sibling rivalry is finally ending?
- Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh disappoint their fans on their first Holi post marriage
- IQ ONE: This is probably 'The only ONE' you need