Over 10,000 police personnel have been posted in phases in and around the hill temple during the Sabarimala pilgrimage season.
6 days ago
The SC bench, comprising Justice RF Nariman and Justice S Ravindra Bhat, found that the petition against DK Shivakumar was a copy of the petition against P Chidambaram.
7 days ago
The Supreme Court on November 14, will pronounce the judgments on the review petitions filed on the issue of entry of women of all age groups into the Sabarimala temple.
9 days ago
Three Chinese banks have taken Anil Ambani to London court over $680 million default on loan to defunct Reliance Communications Ltd; Banks claim the embattled tycoon gave a personal guarantee to the loans
13 days ago
Bengaluru city police have ensured strict patrolling in the city to maintain a peaceful atmosphere and to prevent any untoward incident from taking place.
14 days ago
Nirbhaya gangrape: 4 convicts could be executed if mercy plea not filed before President within 7 days.
- What does future hold for DHFL after RBI supersedes board?
- Ajay Devgn reveals what irritates him the most about Kajol
- Maharashtra govt formation: Uddhav Thackeray-Sharad Pawar hold midnight meeting
- How Vaping can cause chronic 'popcorn lung' injury too
- Bikram - Yogi, Guru, Predator review: This is what viewers have to say about Netflix documentary