Widening of 'affordable housing' category and rate reduction expected to give a push to Narendra Modi government's 'Housing for All 2022' programme.
Feb 25, 2019
In total the centre has budgeted for ₹74,140 crore in dividends from RBI and state-owned banks in the fiscal year ending 31 March. For the next FY, it has planned ₹82,910 crore from the dividend.
Feb 19, 2019
2 days ago
- Challenges faced by major airlines reflect in plane orders at Dubai Airshow
- Kapil Sharma Show: Kapil Sharma ridiculed for body-shaming Archana Puran Singh, asked to 'stop it'
- How chewing sugar-free gum may prevent dental cavity
- Much-needed respite to Auto dealers as festive seasons spur sales
- Yash on stardom through KGF success: I didn't become star overnight, built my career brick-by-brick