Widening of 'affordable housing' category and rate reduction expected to give a push to Narendra Modi government's 'Housing for All 2022' programme.
27 days ago
In total the centre has budgeted for ₹74,140 crore in dividends from RBI and state-owned banks in the fiscal year ending 31 March. For the next FY, it has planned ₹82,910 crore from the dividend.
Feb 19, 2019
Many PSBs including Bank of India, Dena Bank and Punjab National Bank are aggressively selling their bad loan to clean up their balance sheet.
Jan 24, 2019
Karan Johar 'likes' nasty tweet on Shah Rukh Khan; Kjo clarifies after #ShameOnKaranJohar trends on Twitter3 days ago
- Can Mukesh Ambani's Reliance use Chinese example for Venezuela oil trade?
- Prince William loses his temper after his ex-girlfriend made this Shocking declaration about Kate Middleton in public
- Severe childhood trauma can restructure the brain, could lead to depression: Lancet study
- First-look out: Deepika Padukone as acid-attack survivor Malti in Chhapaak
- Mukesh and Anil Ambani: A storied billionaire sibling rivalry is finally ending?