In a bid to turnaround, the fortunes of beleaguered airline, Jet Airways board had decided a plan as per which the consortium of lenders, led by State Bank of India (SBI) would take over the airline's debt and convert it into 114 million shares for just Re 1.
Apr 7, 2019
2 days ago
- 15 foreign banks are looking to open branches in India, says RBI
- Out of Love offers a psychological look at the aftereffects of infidelity, says Rasika Dugal
- Vodafone Idea, Airtel announce hike in call and data rates from December 1
- Madison Beer goes braless and risks wardrobe malfunction in sheer dress [Photos]
- Jawa Perak booking in India: Price, features and everything you must know [Photos]