The report said that NPAs in public sector banks, which account for more than 80% of NPAs are expected to register a fall over 400 bps to around 10.6 percent by March 2020 from a peak level of 14.6 percent in March 2018.
Jun 26, 2019
- These IT firms are banned from applying for US H-1B visas: Report
- 'Aishwarya Rai looks pregnant,' say online users after spotting her at Ambani's niece's pre-wedding bash
- Jon Snow to finally die in GRRM's The Winds of Winter?
- IPhone users beware: Warning about malware attack damaging battery is fake
- Vodafone writes off book value of Indian operation, CEO flags liquidation risk