Nissan Motor India Pvt Ltd will strengthen its SUV portfolio with the Kicks soon. The SUV shares platform with Renault Duster while powertrains are shared with the Terrano.
Dec 14, 2018
Nissan Kicks is expected to be priced between Rs 10 to Rs 15 lakh. The new SUV will share platform and powertrains with Nissan Terrano and alliance partner Renault's Duster.
Dec 8, 2018
Nissan said it has been providing information to the Japanese Public Prosecutors Office and has been fully cooperating with their investigation.
Nov 19, 2018
Nissan India currently holds a meagre 2 percent market share and now the automaker has laid out plans to bring in more SUVs. It is believed that the SUVs will be one of the major focus areas in the company's ambitious plan in addition to the electric vehicles.
Aug 6, 2018
The automaker is expected to settle for Rs. 20 billion as opposed to the Rs. 49 billion it was seeking in unpaid incentive dues from the Tamil Nadu government.
Aug 2, 2018
Nissan plans to start many global hubs in Asia, Europe and North America with digital technology as the key theme. The first global digital hub will be located at Technopark in the capital city of Kerala.
Jun 29, 2018
- 'Make in India' hub Noida to churn over 30 crore mobile phones in 5 years
- After Mia Khalifa and Sunny Leone, you can even order Salman and Shah Rukh Khan!
- OnePlus 7T Pro & McLaren Edition one month later: Still a rewarding phone!
- How Just.Jobs, A Fastest Growing Startup, Is Making It Win-Win Situation For Informal Sector Employers And Jobseekers
- Right 'doses' of yoga can reduce depression, anxiety