Around three early exit polls suggest that the Congress alliance with the Jharkhand Mukti Morcha (JMM) and Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) will win against the ruling BJP-All Jharkhand Students Union combine.
Dec 23, 2019
Jharkhand election results 2019 LIVE Updates: Raghubar Das concedes defeat as JMM-Congress-RJD marches ahead
There are a total of 237 candidates, including 29 women aspirants, whose fate will be decided by 40,05,287 voters.
Dec 20, 2019
While the polling exercise on five seats - Ranchi, Hatia, Kanke, Ramgarh and Barkatha - will continue from 7 am to 5 pm, voters in the remaining constituencies can vote till 3 pm.
Dec 12, 2019
While addressing an election rally at Chaibasa, Jharkhand, Union Home Minister Amit Shah said all infiltrators will be thrown out by 2024 implementing NRC, whether people of Jharkhand want to throw out infiltrators.
Dec 2, 2019
'Each and every infiltrator will be thrown out by 2024 using NRC': Amit Shah sets deadline across nation
Watch | Jharkhand elections: Congress candidate brandishes pistol after clash with BJP workers in Daltonganj
As many as 189 candidates are in the fray, whose fate will be decided by 37,83,055 voters. The maximum number of candidates — 28 are contesting from the Bhavanthpur Assembly seat in Jharkhand
Nov 30, 2019
A group of Hindu women in Seraikela district said that they have been receiving rape threats after Tabrez Ansari was lynched by a mob in Jharkhand on June 18.
Jun 27, 2019
After detonating IED blast in Jharkhand's Saraikella district, the Maoists fired at the security personnel and then escaped.
May 28, 2019
- Economic slump expected to deepen as direct tax collection runs in negative zone
- KGF 2 teaser: Is this when the promo from Yash-Sanjay Dutt-starrer will be out online?
- What is Digi Yatra? Enrollment, security, benefits of biometric boarding at Bengaluru Airport
- Govt to decriminalise Income Tax Act, PMLA in a move to achieve '$5 trillion economy'
- MNS chief Raj Thackeray launches son Amit Thackeray, unveils new party flag