ISRO Chairman K Sivan had earlier stated that the configuration of Chandrayaan-3 will be similar to Chandrayaan-II, adding that Chandrayan-II was the most complex mission that ISRO had attempted.
Mar 5, 2020
India set to launch GSAT-30, a heavy communication satellite, from Kourou space centre in French Guiana on board an Ariane-5 rocket of the European Space Agency (Arianespace) on January 17, 2020.
Jan 2, 2020
Watch | ISRO scientist concludes parliamentary meet with flute performance, garners praise from netizens
Shanmuga Subramanian, a Chennai-based engineer, came up with the first positive identification of Vikram lander debris through images released by NASA.
Dec 3, 2019
Cartosat-3 will be launched from the second launch pad of the Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR, Sriharikota.
Nov 21, 2019
Though ISRO has set up a national committee of experts to find what went wrong with Vikram to lose communication link with it in the last minute, it is yet to confirm its fate on the lunar surface near the South Pole in hostile conditions.
Oct 5, 2019
Pillai believes that India will be able to establish a base on the surface of the Moon in the next ten years for extraction of Helium-3.
Sep 9, 2019
- Fact Check: Kerala pregnant elephant was not 'fed' Pineapple stuffed with firecrackers
- Distributing smiles: Brazilian dentist travels the world to fix teeth of less-fortunate for free
- Yuvraj faces social media wrath after comment on Chahal
- Warehousing protocols must change with COVID-19; vital suggestions
- Aadhaar, passport, PAN card details of over 1 lakh Indians dumped on dark web