The sources, speaking on condition of anonymity, said on Wednesday, January 8 the Iranians were thought to have targeted the attacks to miss US forces to prevent the crisis from escalating out of control.
8 days ago
The Boeing 737 belonging to Ukraine International Airlines took off at 6.12 am local time and crashed about eight minutes later.
9 days ago
The price of oil surged in the last two trading sessions after a drone strike by the US in Baghdad killed top Iranian military commander Qassem Soleimani.
10 days ago
Brent crude futures jumped nearly $3 to hit a high of $69.16 a barrel, the highest since September 17.
14 days ago
2 days ago
- After insulting Kangana Ranaut, Salman Khan rubs Deepika Padukone the wrong way?
- Big blow to Airtel, Vodafone Idea as SC rejects plea for relief on government dues
- Arvind Kejriwal's AAP announces list of 70 candidates, drops 15 sitting MLAs in Delhi polls 2020
- Budget 2020: Check date, time; what can we expect from this year's budget?
- Kangana Ranaut's 'nepotism' hypocrisy exposed! Twitter lashes out at the actress