Investigations are on whether the Identification Friend or Foe (IFF) systems were turned on that could have averted the Budgam helicopter crash.
20 days ago
The IAF pilot was captured by the Pakistani Army on February 27 in Horran village of Bhimbar district in Pakistan Occupied Kashmir, barely seven kilometres away from the Line of Control.
22 days ago
Imran Khan said tensions were high even after the crisis over a militant attack in Kashmir had eased with the release of Indian Air Force pilot captured by Pakistani forces.
22 days ago
Light Combat Aircraft Tejas is the smallest and lightest multi-role supersonic fighter aircraft of its class. It was developed to meet the diverse needs of the Indian Air Force and Indian Navy.
24 days ago
Pakistan has also shifted a majority of Jaish-e-Mohammad training camps from areas along LoC to Federally Administered Tribal Areas.
29 days ago
Is another air escalation on cards? IAF asks for more missiles as Pakistan moves F16 jets to bases near LoC
According to the investigation, Jaish-e-Mohammad is still active in Pakistan and is seeking funds through its weekly journal Al-Qalam.
Mar 12, 2019
A relative of a student at Madrasa Taleem-ul-Quran has revealed that Pakistan Army was deployed around the JeM training centre a week before the IAF attack.
Mar 5, 2019
Sources say that a brigade headquarters, ammunition point and battalion headquarters were the likely targets of Pakistan Air Force.
Mar 1, 2019
Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan said that this will be a gesture of peace from their side.
Feb 28, 2019
- Jet Airways gets a lifeline, airline likely to get Rs 1000 crore on Monday
- Nita Ambani slammed Dhirubhai Ambani's phone and made Mukesh Ambani travel in BEST bus [Throwback]
- 2nd PUC Result 2019 in Karnataka: When, where and how to check class 12 results online
- Cristiano Ronaldo's car collection - Rolls Royce Cullinan worth $3.6 mn added [Photos]
- Reliance to sell 25% in refining business to Aramco to pare Rs 3 lakh crore debt?