In a tweet, Trump described Saeed as "so-called mastermind" of Mumbai attacks when Washington in 2012 had labelled him specially designated global terrorist.
Jul 18, 2019
Although al-Qaeda has been severely degraded in Afghanistan and Pakistan, remnants of its global leadership al-Qaeda in the Indian Subcontinent (AQIS) continue to operate in the region using safe havens in Pakistan.
Sep 20, 2018
Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) chief and Mumbai 26/11 attacks mastermind Hafiz Saeed cast his vote for Pakistan's general elections on Wednesday.
Jul 25, 2018
Pakistan may have banned Hafiz Saeed's charities, but these three men will continue to fund Lashkar-e-Taiba
US President Donald Trump on Monday made what can be considered a formal announcement that his country was stopping any and all financial aid to Pakistan.
Jan 1, 2018
The envoy and Hafiz Saeed was seen together in a rally organised by Difa-e-Pakistan Council. Read on know why India is angry.
Dec 30, 2017
India irked as Palestine envoy to Pakistan shares stage with Mumbai terror attack mastermind Hafiz Saeed
The mastermind of November 26 2008 Mumbai attacks claimed, "We will avenge creation of Bangladesh by liberating Kashmir."
Dec 17, 2017
Pakistan blames India for '1,300 ceasefire violations across LoC'; Foreign Minister writes to Sushma Swaraj
Jamaat-ud-Dawa (JuD) chief Hafiz Saeed plans to contest the election from Milli Muslim League (MML).
Dec 3, 2017
Saeed was designated a terrorist by the United Nations and the United States. Washington had also announced a bounty of $10 million for the banned JuD leader.
Dec 1, 2017
- Vodafone Idea names Ravinder Takkar as CEO after Balesh Sharma steps down
- Ranveer Singh on losing virginity to an older woman at 12: I became the expert [Throwback]
- KIA Seltos: A game-changer that scales high entry barrier with panache
- Here's what Nagarjuna has to say about hosting Bigg Boss and the concept of the show
- Can India top Vietnam in mobile phone exports to US as China trade war worsens?