The new system would mean that the citizens of the European Union will not be getting preferential access to living and working in the UK.
3 days ago
Few people became emotional while some expressed their anger over Britain leaving 40-year membership of the European Union.
23 days ago
'Curated, Sanitised picnic': Mufti slams centre over EU delegation Srinagar visit; Here are reactions from other leaders
EU companies trading with the UK had to be ready for additional costs and bureaucracy as customs checks increased, while travellers would also be subject to more checks.
Apr 4, 2019
Taking exception to Spotify's complaint with the European Union (EU) last week alleging iOS App Store rules to be unfair, Apple slammed Spotify for wanting "all the benefits of a free app without being free".
Mar 17, 2019
British employers held off from hiring permanent staff in February, adding to signs of growing nerves ahead of Brexit in the country's otherwise strong labour market, a survey of recruiters showed on Friday.
Mar 8, 2019
Rachel says it can be 'hard to get your voice heard about Brexit nowadays'
Feb 15, 2019
- Kim Kardashian flaunts her figure in nothing but underwear in sizzling video [Watch]
- Huge piles of BS-IV inventory becomes new headache for Auto manufacturers as deadline looms
- TRAI wants to remove 100 daily SMS limit: What does it mean for users?
- Shashi Tharoor takes a dig at Sonbhadra gold discovery: Govt must stop this tonne-tana-tonne
- Ravichandran Ashwin indirectly criticises Virat Kohli's captaincy? New rift emerging in the Indian team?