According to CEO of Tesla Elon Musk's tweet, his electric car company is closer to India foray. India is one of the key markets in Tesla's broader expansion by 2020.
9 days ago
The businessman has been charged with misleading investors with his tweet in August claiming that he planned on taking Tesla Inc. private for $420 a share. Now, Tesla Inc. and Musk will have to pay $20 million each to financial regulators.
Sep 30, 2018
Jeff Bezos is on a hiring spree, having spent millions to bring on board more engineers and speed up the development of Blue Origin's New Glenn rocket, as it looks to compete in the increasingly crowded space race, now dominated by Elon Musk's SpaceX.
Aug 3, 2018
3 days ago
- Binny Bansal resignation: Did Walmart use it as a ruse to edge the last of founders out?
- Thugs Of Hindostan (Thugs Of Hindustan) box office collection day 10: Aamir Khan's film should now rest in peace
- Michelle Obama shares joke about accidentally flashing Secret Service agent
- Industry expert sceptical of E'Dawn's potential as solo artist
- Why the Brad Pitt-Angelina Jolie divorce war is still raging two years after split