Congress has also demanded one-day special Delhi Assembly session to clear the ruling Aam Aadmi Party's (AAP) stand over the CAA.
11 days ago
The protests have rocked India since Dec. 12, when the government passed legislation easing the way for non-Muslim minorities from Afghanistan, Bangladesh and Pakistan to gain Indian citizenship.
16 days ago
India has been rocked by demonstrations since December 12, after Prime Minister Narendra Modi's government enacted the Citizenship Amendment Act (CAA).
23 days ago
The godown was on the ground floor of a three-storey building. There was no fire safety equipment in the building and it had only a single staircase.
25 days ago
Though the focus of the rally was the upcoming Delhi Assembly election, Modi chose it to be the platform to answer the raging opposition against the Citizenship Amendment Act.
26 days ago
Delhi Metro on Thursday evening had opened the entry and exit gates of 18 of the 20 stations that were shut down on Thursday morning.
28 days ago
Along with the internet services, SMS services have also been suspended at a few locations in Delhi.
29 days ago
The Home Ministry officials also said that 10 persons with criminal background have been detained in connection with the protests and more anti-social elements are being tracked.
Dec 17, 2019
2 days ago
- After insulting Kangana Ranaut, Salman Khan rubs Deepika Padukone the wrong way?
- Big blow to Airtel, Vodafone Idea as SC rejects plea for relief on government dues
- Arvind Kejriwal's AAP announces list of 70 candidates, drops 15 sitting MLAs in Delhi polls 2020
- Budget 2020: Check date, time; what can we expect from this year's budget?
- Kangana Ranaut's 'nepotism' hypocrisy exposed! Twitter lashes out at the actress