The baby was taken to Babu Jagjivan Ram Memorial Hospital and will be put up for adoption once she completely recovers.
8 days ago
The accused has also told the police that he was angry at the victim for spurning his advances and getting engaged to another man.
11 days ago
A worker at the Acharya Sushil cowshed claimed that they tried their best to save cows.
21 days ago
Former Jammu and Kashmir chief minister Mehbooba Mufti, in a threatening tone, said that if Delhi (Centre) tries to break Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), then the outcome will be dangerous.
Jul 13, 2018
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal welcomed the Supreme Court ruling and said the order should be implemented in "letter and spirit".
Jul 5, 2018
Kejriwal sit-in at Raj Niwas turns into hunger strike as Lieutenant Governor refuses to accept demands
Former Indian PM Atal Bihari Vajpayee passes away at 93: Last rites to be held at Vijay Ghat tomorrow2 days ago
- From LPG to GST: 5 major economic decisions taken by India since independence
- Mumbai gang sold over 300 kids to US buyers at Rs 45 lakh each; kingpin arrested
- Imran Khan swearing-in LIVE updates: PTI chief takes oath as 22nd Pakistan PM
- TVS plans to launch Radeon 110cc commuter motorcycle on August 23?
- Are Athiya Shetty and Drake new couples in B-Town?