Indian cricketers Rahul Dravid and Anil Kumble cast their votes in Bengaluru on Saturday. Dravid was spotted outside the polling booth, whereas Kumble took to twitter to share a photograph with his family, where he can be seen waiting in queue to cast their votes. He wrote, and amp;ldquo;Waiting for our turn to vote! Urging everyone to exercise their rights as citizens! #KarnatakaElections2018 and amp;rdquo;. and amp;nbsp; and amp;nbsp;
May 12, 2018
Two-time champions CSK came up with a stringent show at the IPL auction as they were left with Rs 6.5 crore even after buying the maximum limit of 25 players.
Jan 29, 2018
BCCI officials 'worship' Virat Kohli more than cabinet 'worships' PM Narendra Modi: Ramachandra Guha
India's current coach Ravi Shastri and former coach Anil Kumble were present at the colourful function.
Dec 27, 2017
Have Virat Kohli and Anil Kumble buried the hatchet? Former coach attends Virushka's wedding reception in Mumbai
- Is generational change of ownership happening in Mukesh Ambani's Reliance Group?
- NASA discovers killer asteroid larger than Mt Everest on collision course, may wipe out half the life on earth by 2027
- KIA Seltos: A game-changer that scales high entry barrier with panache
- Finance ministry working on stimulus package to pull economy from brink of slowdown
- Did Madhumitha attempt suicide at Bigg Boss Tamil 3 house following an argument with inmates?