Indian cricketers Rahul Dravid and Anil Kumble cast their votes in Bengaluru on Saturday. Dravid was spotted outside the polling booth, whereas Kumble took to twitter to share a photograph with his family, where he can be seen waiting in queue to cast their votes. He wrote, and amp;ldquo;Waiting for our turn to vote! Urging everyone to exercise their rights as citizens! #KarnatakaElections2018 and amp;rdquo;. and amp;nbsp; and amp;nbsp;
May 12, 2018
Two-time champions CSK came up with a stringent show at the IPL auction as they were left with Rs 6.5 crore even after buying the maximum limit of 25 players.
Jan 29, 2018
BCCI officials 'worship' Virat Kohli more than cabinet 'worships' PM Narendra Modi: Ramachandra Guha
India's current coach Ravi Shastri and former coach Anil Kumble were present at the colourful function.
Dec 27, 2017
Have Virat Kohli and Anil Kumble buried the hatchet? Former coach attends Virushka's wedding reception in Mumbai
The players demand for a salary hike also seems to have been accepted by the BCCI.
Dec 1, 2017
Karan Johar 'likes' nasty tweet on Shah Rukh Khan; Kjo clarifies after #ShameOnKaranJohar trends on Twitter1 day ago
- Nirav Modi to be extradited to India? UK court issues arrest warrant against fugitive diamantaire
- Student answers exam the epic way, with due references to Baahubali, KGF; goes viral
- Severe childhood trauma can restructure the brain, could lead to depression: Lancet study
- Dinosaur era chickens came out of the egg running, says new study
- Apple refreshes iMac series with upgraded Intel chipset and more: All you need to know