27-year-old Lisa Courtney has amassed over 16,000 items of Pokemon memorabilia.
Feb 26, 2016
The case involving a court order demanding Apple help the FBI unlock the iPhone linked to one of the San Bernardino shooters is unlikely to be a trailblazer for setting a legal precedent in future cases, FBI Director James Comey told a congressional panel on 25 February. The complex and evolving nature of mobile phone software will limit how broadly the case can be applied, Comey said during a US House of Representatives Intelligence Committee hearing examining worldwide threats.
Feb 26, 2016
- Man escapes death after coming under goods train at Andhra Pradesh's Anantapur station
- BREAKING: Nissan Chairman Carlos Ghosn arrested for under-reporting income
- Amritsar blast: Punjab CM Amarinder Singh suspects ISI hand behind grenade attack
- Sabarimala: 'Devotees not terrorists, why need 15,000 cops here,' asks KJ Alphons
- This ultra-cheap smartphone offers dual cameras, 4,000mAh battery at just Rs 5,999
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 release date confirmed: M762 rifle, rainy weather and more coming
- Flipkart Mobiles Bonanza Sale: Get Redmi Note 5 Pro, Poco F1, Honor 9N and more available at lowest prices
- IPhone XR review: Apple's best 'value-for-money' mobile
- Teaser confirms new Nokia phone coming on this date: Is it Nokia 8.1?