While the government has not made cryptocurrency legal, India's first Bitcoin ATM kiosk was set up in Bengaluru in October 2018. However, the police seized the ATM and arrested the co-founder, Harish BN.
Jan 3, 2019
New OxygenOS 9 update for OnePlus 6, 5, 5T series brings camera improvements and more [complete change-log]
Amazon's New Year deal you simply can't resist: Vivo Nex with elevating front-camera available at lowest price
- Redmi Note 7S with 48MP dual camera delivers stunning photos: See here
- Google silently stores your purchase history, makes it hard to delete
- Microsoft, Sony partnership: What does it mean for consumers?
- Watch mind-blowing 5G network speed test cross 1Gbps on Samsung Galaxy S10
- OnePlus 7 Pro tricks: 9 things you didn't know about your new phone