Willy Wonkas great glass elevator is becoming a reality thanks to a German engineering firm that has developed the worlds first cable-free lift that can travel horizontally and vertically.
Jun 26, 2017
Jeff Bezos may become the richest person in the world soon. Bezos company Amazon just bought Whole Foods Market Inc. for $13.7 billion (£10.7bn). Bezos even paid cash for it. That adds $1.8 billion (£1.4bn) to Bezos net worth, now $84.6 billion (£66.4bn), bringing him just $5 billion (£4bn) away from Bill Gates, the wealthiest person in the world. Bezos also owns various companies including his private space company Blue Origin, the Washington Post, Zappos, Twitch. He also has investments in Airbnb, LivingSocial, Uber, and was one of the first investors in Google.
Jun 26, 2017
Meizu releases list of devices eligible for Android Nougat update; here's how to enrol for beta-testing
Google Pixel 2 series phones Taimen & Walleye spied; design language, internal hardware details leaked
- HMD Global event teaser out: Nokia X6 and more phones tipped to make debut next week
- Flipkart exclusive offer: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 at lowest price in India
- Pixel 3: Google's 2018 flagship could finally win over some Apple loyalists
- Reliance Jio closing in on rivals as it adds over 9 million users in March
- Realme 1 India release: Five things that make Oppo Android phone a smart buy