Talk about an engine revamp! The Samsung Galaxy S III Alpha packs a bigger engine under its hood. It borrows its specs from the Note II which means a 2GB RAM and the faster, 1.6Ghz 4412 Exynos quad chip. To pimp things up, the phone also comes with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean right out the box while the Galaxy s III users still wait for the update.
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Technology/590281620992856
Twitter : https://twitter.com/VentunoTechTalk
Youtube : http://www.youtube.com/user/Ventunotechnology
A Ventuno Production : www.ventunotech.com
Aug 18, 2014
Motorola Moto 360 Specifications, Price Revealed; Smartwatch Tipped to Boast Optical Heart Rate Sensor
How to Install CyanogenMod Android 4.4.4 KitKat CM11 M9 Custom ROM on Sony Xperia Z Ultra [Tutorial]
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Release Date: More Features and Price Revealed; New Device to Have Memory Upgrade over Galaxy Note 3?
Xbox One September Update: Microsoft Releases Complete Patch Notes, Roll Out Starts for Preview Members
- WhatsApp update: How to get dark mode before official release
- Google Pixel 4: What makes this flagship worth the wait?
- Jio GigaFiber plans, price in India leaked: Reiterates affordable broadband offering
- PUBG Mobile's ultimate trick to win 4v4 Team Deathmatch [Watch]
- Twitter's Jack Dorsey gets a super cool personalized immigration stamp in Dubai