Fashion designer Tommy Hilfiger has found a new way for you to keep your phone or tablet charged while you're out with your friends. With the assistance of solar manufacturer Pvilion, the clothing label has launched a pair of jackets one for men, one for women that has an array of solar panels to collect solar power for charging your gadgets if you find yourself in a power bind.
Energy from the solar panels is directed to a cable and then to two USB ports in the pockets allowing the wearer to charge two devices at once.
The battery is capable of completely charging a 1,500 mAh device up to four times once fully charged. Tommy Hilfiger's solar-powered jacket is available now for $599.
Dec 5, 2014
NBA 2K15: New Roster Update Detailed; 2K Gives Away Locker Code for Legendary Player with 50/50 Chance to Win
Android 5.0 Lollipop Update Roll-out Schedule Released; Moto G to get new Google OS in December, Galaxy Note 4 in January
CoD: Advanced Warfare Gets Huge Title Update, Brings Enhancements, Fixes for PS4, Xbox One; Full Patch Notes
'Pete Pan Live' Tweets: Celebrities Keep up with Live Tweeting Traditions, Allison Williams Garners Appreciation
- Senior Flipkart executives in job hunt overdrive after Binny Bansal's exit
- North Korea 'tests high-tech new weapon,' Kim Jong Un 'excited' about its power
- Taylor Swift travels inside suitcases carried by her security team, says Zayn Malik
- NASA opens up on Oumuamua, conspiracy theorists insist on alien technology angle
- India witnessed 4.3 lakh cyber attacks from China, Russia and US, reveals report
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 gets stable MIUI 10 Global ROM update: Here's how to install
- T-Mobile's deal on OnePlus 6T is a steal: How to get the phone for free
- Google Black Friday deal: Pixel 3 BOGO offer will let you grab XL series for half its price
- WhatsApp to bring new simple QR Code sharing, Contact Add feature soon: Here's how they work