Kings XI Punjab vs KKR highlights: Watch Uthappa and bowlers help Knight Riders top IPL 2016 points table
Amir Khan believes he is capable to jump two weight divisions when he faces WBC, Ring Magazine and Lineal Middleweight World Champion Canelo Alvarez on 7 May in Las Vegas. The former WBA light welterweight champion was training in Hayward ahead of his WBC Middleweight title fight against Canelo Alvarez and Khan believes he has the right game plan to beat the big hitting Mexican.
Apr 19, 2016
- Thomas and Uber Cup 2018: Badminton live stream, TV listings, preview and full schedule
- Ranbir Kapoor to host prelude to IPL finale
- Dominic Thiem reveals secret to defeating Rafael Nadal on clay
- Sharapova on how she nervously approached Rafael Nadal to train with her
- Chennai Super Kings vs Sunrisers Hyderabad: IPL 2018 playoff preview, team news and pitch conditions