Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger apologised for being sent sent to the stand during Arsenals last gasp win over Burnley on 22 January. The Arsenal manager was sent to the stand for protesting Jon Moss decision to award a penalty in the 93rd minute, after substitute Francis Coquelin fouled Ashley Barnes. The Gunners were in the lead from the 59th minute thanks to Mustafis opener, and dominated most of the game until midfielder Granit Xhaka was dismissal for a reckless two-footed lunge on Steven Defour. 10-man Arsenal then seemed to have their title chances squashed after Burnely equalised with the 93rd-minute penalty, only for Alexis Sanchez to score a penalty at the other end five minutes later deep into injury time.
Jan 23, 2017
India vs England ODI: After India openers' poor show, who will partner Rohit Sharma in Champions Trophy?
India vs England ODI series: Report card of Kohli's team; Jadhav passes with flying colours, Shikhar and Rahul fail
- MS Dhoni - India's greatest finisher and a mystery even a movie could not unravel
- MS Dhoni did not want Virat Kohli in the team – Former chief selector makes shocking claim
- Gautam Gambhir disgusted by Ambati Rayudu snub; takes a dig at Virat Kohli and selectors
- Shikhar Dhawan mocks R Ashwin; responds to 'Mankad' warning with a bizarre dance [Video]
- Gautam Gambhir gets angry because of MS Dhoni - but why?