Premier League (EPL) results: Wayne Rooney breaks Manchester United record as Liverpool go down to Swansea
Eddie Jones believes the biggest challenge for his England team this year is being sidetracked by distractions. Jones sprang few surprises on Friday (20 January) when he announced his 34-man squad which will try to defend the Six Nations title; the former Australia and Japan coach named three uncapped players included and a recall for prop Ellis Genge, the only man drafted in from the Elite Player Squad. England went unbeaten in 2016 and are on a 13-match winning streak but Jones stressed that the players cant get distracted by the upcoming British and Lions tour to New Zealand.
Jan 20, 2017
- Senior Flipkart executives in job hunt overdrive after Binny Bansal's exit
- North Korea 'tests high-tech new weapon,' Kim Jong Un 'excited' about its power
- Taylor Swift travels inside suitcases carried by her security team, says Zayn Malik
- NASA opens up on Oumuamua, conspiracy theorists insist on alien technology angle
- Novak Djokovic vs Marin Cilic: ATP Finals 2018 tennis live stream, TV guide & start time
- Rohit Sharma tweets about Joe Root's gesture over security concerns in Sri Lanka
- Faf du Plessis warns Australia against riling up Virat Kohli, opens up about 'silent treatment'
- Khaleel Ahmed speaks about the influence of Virat Kohli, MS Dhoni and the Australian tour
- Undertaker's son opens up about WWE and meeting Vince McMahon