Chennai, Nov 11 (ANI): Like the first game between India's reigning World Chess champion Viswanathan Anand and Norwegian sensation Magnus Carlsen the second game which took place in Chennai between the two chess players also ended in a draw. Chess grandmaster Anand had a tough competition from Carlsen and promised better games in the next matches. Carlsen of Norway was also of the view that it was a repetition of the first game. Anand, who played with black pieces in the first game, played with white against his challenger in the second game.
Nov 11, 2013
EPL Results: Robin Van Persie Hurts Arsenal Yet Again as Manchester United Savour Monumental Victory
- Virat Kohli drops massive hint about Indian team combination - Rohit Sharma over Ajinkya Rahane?
- [Watch] Stuart Broad bowls 'Ball of the decade' to dismiss Travis Head in 3rd Ashes Test; See it to believe it!
- Virat Kohli and Rohit Sharma seen together; Is everything fine between the two or not?
- [PICS] Pakistani cricketer Hasan Ali gets hitched to Indian girl Samiya Arzoo in lavish ceremony
- Throwback: When Shah Rukh Khan called Deepika Padukone Yuvraj Singh's sister