Indian Super League: Habas Pleased with Kolkata's Performance, While Reid Admits Mumbai Deserved to Lose
Manchester United Dealt Blow in Ronaldo Pursuit as Mendes Reveals his Client Will Only Leave Real Madrid for €1 Billion
Arsenal News: Arsene Wenger Apologises for Pushing Mourinho, But Insists He was 'Provoked' by Chelsea Manager
Kolkata, Oct 13 (ANI): In the very inaugural match of the Indian Super League, Atletico de Kolkata beat Mumbai City FC by 3-0. Cheering all the teams, Chief Minister of West Bengal Mamata Banerjee said that she is privileged to get an opportunity to witness and organise the thrilling football game in her state. Modelled on cricket's popular Indian Premier League, the Indian Super League, with its franchise-based model, slick promotion and branding, and the presence of stars from cricket and the country's film industry, is aiming to change all that. In its inaugural season, the ISL features eight city-based franchises taking part in the October 12 - December 20 tournament.
Oct 13, 2014
Arsenal Transfer News: Wenger to Sanction Ozil Sale to Bayern Munich and Buy Draxler as Replacement?
Manchester United Transfer News: Van Gaal Can Sign Vidal if Dutchman is Willing to Sell Mata to Juventus
Sultan of Johor Cup Results: India Get Title Defence off to a Sound Start with Victory over New Zealand
ISL Results: Borja Cracker Studs Atletico de Kolkata's Emphatic Victory over Mumbai City FC in Indian Super League Opener
- Thomas and Uber Cup 2018: Badminton live stream, TV listings, preview and full schedule
- Virat Kohli talks about Anushka, kids and one thing he doesn't want in house after becoming father
- IPL 2018: Beating Chennai Super Kings in final will be difficult, says Michael Clarke
- Thomas Cup 2018: India vs China badminton live stream, TV listings and start time
- IPL 2018: Faf du Plessis found his 'inner Dhoni' against SRH, says Graeme Smith