New Delhi, Dec 09 (ANI): Roger Federer will be returning to Brisbane International in January to start his 2015 season and warm up for the year's first Grand Slam at the Australian Open. The 17-times grand slam champion hopes the beginning of the year to be interesting and aspires to be in tip top shape for next year's tennis season. World No.1 Novak Djokovic, No.2 Roger Federer, No.3 Rafael Nadal along with 2013 Wimbledon champion Andy Murray comprise the so-called 'Big 4' of modern day tennis. Replying to questions on his admiration for tennis legend Pete Sampras, Switzerland's star player said that he will always derive motivation from him and will always be an inspiration for his career. Meanwhile, Serbian Novak Djokovic shared his views over unpredictability in sports and said that it was difficult to name a few favourites for the Grand Slam title.
Dec 9, 2014
New Delhi, Dec 09 (ANI): The sorry state of American men's tennis will continue for some time with no real talent on the horizon, said Pete Sampras who dominated the game in the 1990s with fellow American Andre Agassi. No American has won a men's grand slam singles title since Andy Roddick triumphed at the 2003 US Open and only five of them feature in the top 100 with John Isner highest at 19th. Tennis legend said that it will be quite a while to see American tennis back to where it was years back.
Dec 9, 2014
Australia vs India 1st Test, Day 1 As it Happened: Warner and Smith Impress, But Late Wickets Quell Surge
Riders train their horses at the Sicab 2014 International Horse show in the Spanish city of Sevilla at the annual show for purebreeds. Duration: 00:48
Dec 8, 2014
- Thomas and Uber Cup 2018: Badminton live stream, TV listings, preview and full schedule
- Virat Kohli talks about Anushka, kids and one thing he doesn't want in house after becoming father
- IPL 2018: Beating Chennai Super Kings in final will be difficult, says Michael Clarke
- Thomas Cup 2018: India vs China badminton live stream, TV listings and start time
- IPL 2018: Faf du Plessis found his 'inner Dhoni' against SRH, says Graeme Smith