A truck driver was seriously injured when his vehicle became engulfed in flames on a motorway in Florida, US. The trucks fuel tank exploded when it hit a temporary guard rail. The driver suffered burns on 40 percent of his body. Debris was thrown 300 feet across the highway. A witness recorded the gigantic explosion because he started filming after the truck drifted off the road twice before.
Jun 11, 2017
Chilling footage shows the moment a victim is freed from a notorious serial killer in November 2016. Kala Brown was kidnapped by Todd Kohlhepp in Woodruff, South Carolina and chained up inside a shipping container for two months. He also shot and killed her partner Charlie Carver and raped Brown daily.After Kohlhepps arrest, he confessed to seven murders, including an unsolved quadruple shooting in 2003. Kohlhepp previously lured another couple to his property promising a job and killed both in 2015. He was sentenced to seven consecutive life terms plus 60 years for kidnapping and sexual assault.Because he accepted a plea deal, he cannot receive the death penalty.
Jun 11, 2017
Tamil Nadu: Deepa Jayakumar stopped from entering Jayalalithaa Poes Garden residence after she stakes claim
- India calls off Swaraj-Qureshi meeting, says Imran Khan's 'true face' exposed
- JKBOSE 10th and 12th class date sheet 2018 out: Exams from October
- West Bengal: 2 students killed in clash with police over hiring of teachers; BJP calls for 12-hour-bandh
- Injured Jet Airways passenger threatens to upload flight video if demands aren't met
- 3 UFOs spotted in the night sky of New Jersey, triggering row over origin