Maoist menace in Maharashtra: 1 martyred, 11 injured in extremists' ambush on security forces in Bhamragad
The UK prime minister claimed that threats against Britain have been issued by European politicians and officials in recent days, and that these were deliberately timed to affect the result of the 8 June vote.
May 3, 2017
China denies change in stand on Kashmir dispute between India and Pak, says countries should settle issue bilaterally
21 minutes ago
- Will DK Shivakumar resign? BJP looks to unsettle Karnataka coalition as IT Dept tightens screws
- Princess Diana's never-seen-before handwritten letter reveals her love for chocolate before her battle with bulimia
- Fifa World Cup: Iranian women the real winners as decades-old stadium ban lifted for Spain tie
- Germany fan designs flag with bras and panties to inspire Joachim Low's World Cup team in Russia
- Top five UFO sightings which could prove alien existence (VIDEO)
- Who was Koko the Gorilla? Ape who learnt sign language, loved cats and met Robin Williams is no more
- Barack Obama's satanic image goes viral: Are Illuminati and Antichrist real?
- West Bengal: 22 years after death, hospital to compensate Rs 19 lakh over negligence
- Which bank received highest amount of demonetised notes? It has something to do with Amit Shah