'Hygiene' and 'sentiment' may cloak those delicious kababs and tandooris outside South Delhi restaurants
At least 40 people have been killed and scores of others left injured when a suicide bombing took place outside a Shia cultural and religious organization in the Afghan capital, Kabul. Afghan Taliban, the active Islamist group known for such bombings, has denied responsibility in carrying out the attack.
Dec 28, 2017
Triple Talaq Bill introduced in Lok Sabha, AIMIM president claims 'it's violation of fundamental rights'
Gray Wolf: US to develop new cruise missiles that can collaborate among themselves to create swarm attacks
Unsafe schools 2017: Rapes by headmaster to 4-year-old classmate;13 cases that turned schools no longer safe
Kabul blast: At least 40 dead, 30 injured in a suicide attack at Shia centre and Afghan Voices news agency
China selling oil to North Korea despite sanctions? US spy satellite captures photos of ships trading fuel
- Nearly 200 killed, 560 injured as explosions hit Sri Lankan churches and hotels on Easter Sunday
- Was Sri Lanka alerted about suicide attacks by Islamist group National Thowheeth Jama'ath?
- Mukesh Ambani endorses Milind Deora for Mumbai South Lok Sabha constituency
- Sri Lankan announces nationwide curfew after 8 explosions on Easter Sunday; 7 arrested
- Nibiru appeared in the sky? Amateur astronomer spots edge of a giant planet next to moon