Goa Congress leaders use 'horse power' to protest against Modi government's skyrocketing fuel prices
Members of the Rohingya militant group called Arakan Rohingya Salvation Army (ARSA) have been accused of committing "serious human rights abuses -- including unlawful killings and abductions," in August 2017.
May 24, 2018
- Shocking: This is how much Parliament will save in canteen food subsidy
- Citizenship Amendment Bill 2019: Union cabinet gives nod, to be tabled in parliament
- Policemen get couple married inside police station in Uttar Pradesh
- Karnataka by-polls: Voting concludes for 15 Assembly constituencies
- Chinese media calls US Uighur bill 'stab in the back', warns of harsh retaliation