Morphed picture of Pranab Mukherjee's RSS-style salute goes viral, daughter calls it 'dirty BJP trick'
Karnataka CM HD Kumaraswamy's cabinet was sworn in on June 6 and Congress now plans to assess the performance of its ministers every six months. Those not doing their job will have to make way for others, who, for now, have not been allotted a ministry.
Jun 8, 2018
Karnataka: After protests over cabinet berth allotment, Congress plans to rotate ministers in 2 years
The settlement, established in 1904 is devoted to Mahatma Gandhi's principles of Satyagraha or passive resistance, has played an important spiritual and political role throughout its long history, promoting justice, peace and equality.
Jun 8, 2018
Pranab Mukherjee toes party line at RSS' Tritiya Varsh event in Nagpur, but exposes Congress' insecurities
- KPL scandal: Cricketers were blackmailed, honeytrapped by bookies, SIT formed
- Nithyananda Swami missing; Gujarat police, MHA, MEA clueless
- Surrogacy bill 2019: Discussion in Rajya Sabha remains inconclusive
- Karnataka government seeks ban on PFI, SDPI after attack on Congress MLA Tanveer Sait
- Global prosperity index: Bengaluru tops as India's highest-ranked city; Delhi, Mumbai make it to list