A report published in the US says the all-powerful Chinese Communist Party has threatened Uygur people settled abroad that if they don't cooperate and start spying for China, members of their families living in Xinjiang will be sent to re-education camps.
Aug 25, 2018
#ConnectUsToMangalore hashtag trends on Twitter; bad roads between Bengaluru and Mangaluru get people up in arms
- BREAKING: Swine flu (H1N1) alert in Bengaluru as SAP confirms two positive cases
- Coimbatore bus accident: 20 killed, several injured as Kerala-bound bus rams into truck in Tamil Nadu
- Uphaar cinema fire tragedy: No more jail term for Ansal brothers; SC dismisses plea
- Nirbhaya case: Convict Vinay Sharma tries to hurt himself in Tihar jail ahead of execution
- Good news for govt employees! Centre's landmark decision on pension rules