Crowded round a kitchen table in North London a group of strangers listen intently to chef Majeda Khouri proudly explain the diversity of food from her home country, Syria.Khouri is a Syrian refugee, living in London. She is part of social enterprise Migrateful. A program that trains asylum seekers, refugees and migrants to lead cooking classes, helping them practice their English language skills and enhance their integration.But this is only the beginning, Khouri explains how shes using the universal language of food to share her message.
Feb 3, 2018
Photo of the Century? Just like the fake Facebook video, photoshopped image of Super Blue Blood Moon fools netizens
Newsweek interviews Caliph of Ahmadi Muslims on wars, persecutions and the meaning of religion today.
Feb 2, 2018
Dark side of the moon: Baby's severed head found in Hyderabad a day after eclipse, police probe human sacrifice angle
- Aero India 2019: Nearly 500 cars gutted in fire at parking lot, air show temporarily halted [Video]
- India vs Pakistan | Comparison of troop strength and weapons of the nuclear-armed rivals
- After MiG-29, Indian Air force to procure additional squadron of Su 30 MKI jets
- Banks may refuse to release funds to save Anil Ambani jail time
- Stranger Things real? Man who experienced NDE saw weird beings in another dimension