Young Rohingya volunteers had been secretly reporting on the persecution of the Rohingya Muslim minority in Myanmar since 2012.
Nov 27, 2017
New Zealand could soon be rattled by 9.0 magnitude earthquake with tsunami capable of wiping out areas in minutes
Indonesias disaster mitigation agency said on 27 November it had raised the alert to the highest level four on Balis Mount Agung volcano and warned residents in a 8-10 km (5-6 miles) radius around the volcano to evacuate immediately. Balis airport, the third most busiest airport in Indonesia, has been closed for 24 hours, disrupting 445 flights and some 59,000 passengers, due to the eruption warning and the presence of volcanic ash from Agung.
Nov 27, 2017
Moving to Saudi Arabia? You aren't alone as country still one of most preferred destinations for Indian job seekers
Bali volcano: Mount Agung erupts for the second time in a week; airports closed, 25,000 people evacuated
Kerala love jihad case: Hadiya to appear before SC to present her side on alleged forced conversion to Islam
Kejriwal says BJP is fulfilling Pakistan's dream of dividing India, urges Gujarat people not to vote for it
Turbulent times: IndiGo Airlines in a spot again after historian Ramachandra Guha complains of 'unprovoked rudeness'
1 day ago
- Flat-earthers gather for international conference even as NASA debunks their theory
- Aliens lived on Mars? UFO researcher spots fossil-like structure on NASA image
- Karnataka: Engineering student commits suicide by jumping from 6th floor at NIT-K
- Sabarimala temple: Kerala BJP calls for protests across state amid high security, tension
- North Korea 'tests high-tech new weapon,' Kim Jong Un 'excited' about its power