Goa Congress leaders use 'horse power' to protest against Modi government's skyrocketing fuel prices
Members of the Rohingya militant group called Arakan Rohingya Salvation Army (ARSA) have been accused of committing "serious human rights abuses -- including unlawful killings and abductions," in August 2017.
May 24, 2018
- IMA chief Mansoor Khan spotted in UAE's Ras al Khaimah
- Terror alert in Jammu and Kashmir after Pakistan shares Intel of possible 'IED attack' in Pulwama
- Big win for India: Maldives may scrap plan to build observatory with China's help
- Two militants killed in Pulwama encounter
- Hyderabad: Promising to ward off evil spirits, Muslim godman rapes teenager