Congress spokesperson Abhishek Manu Singhvi said the "removal" of Alok Verma was in gross violation of the Lokpal Act that governs the appointment of CBI directors as per a Supreme Court verdict.
Oct 24, 2018
CBI vs CBI Live updates: Alok Verma was uncooperative with Commission investigation, says I&B ministry
TR-3B, alien UFO or natural formation? Google Earth user spots triangular shaped structure in Antarctica
Amazon, Flipkart get notices from drug regulator for alleged sale of spurious, adulterated cosmetics
- Swine flu (H1N1) alert in Bengaluru as SAP confirms two positive cases
- 'Bam bam bole': Devotees throng temples to offer prayers on Mahashivratri in Kashmir
- Who is Amulya Leona, 19-year-old who chanted 'Pakistan Zindabad' at anti-CAA protest?
- Lucknow student's murder: Ex-MLA's son arrested, CCTV camera shows victim stabbed multiple times
- Bengaluru Police bust prostitution racket, rescue two women from service apartment