Dhivya Suryadevara: General Motors gets Indian-origin CFO, first auto major to have two women at the helm
India hits back at United Nations' first-ever report on Kashmir, calls it 'overtly prejudiced and fallacious'
UN calls into question 'rights violations' in first ever Kashmir report ; India labels it 'fallacious'
- IMA chief Mansoor Khan spotted in UAE's Ras al Khaimah
- Terror alert in Jammu and Kashmir after Pakistan shares Intel of possible 'IED attack' in Pulwama
- Big win for India: Maldives may scrap plan to build observatory with China's help
- Two militants killed in Pulwama encounter
- IMA scam: Grim chances for the investors to get their money back