Amritsar train tragedy: Railways call victims 'trespassers', say driver not at fault for collision that killed 59
Since 2013, the capital city had noticed a steady increase in crime rates till 2017 after which the numbers declined, Times of India reported.
Oct 21, 2018
Thailand immigration crackdown: Operation termed racist for allegedly targeting 'dark-skinned people'
Reports say that the victim, Dharampal Singh had gone to collect dry wood when the monkeys from trees through bricks at him.
Oct 20, 2018
- Surrogacy bill 2019: Discussion in Rajya Sabha remains inconclusive
- After Mexico, US deports 150 Indians for illegally trying to enter America
- Bengali actress-turned-MP Nusrat Jahan discharged from ICU, family dismisses 'drug overdose' rumours
- Will diplomatic tensions between India-Malaysia affect HAL's offer to sell Tejas jet?
- Sharad Pawar-PM Modi to meet in Parliament amid Maharashtra logjam