China, Russia Targeted During US-Japan Exercises Involving Fifth Generation Fighters F-22A and F-35A
New Delhi/ Raipur, Dec 02 (ANI): Political leaders on Monday condemned encounter in Sukma district of Chhattisgarh by Maoist militants which killed at least 13 CRPF personnel. State Home Minister Ram Sewak Paikra said that the dead bodies of the jawans will be brought to Raipur today and further operation ill continue. Congress Spokesperson Randeep Singh Surjewala said that Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Home Minister should take congnizance of the incident and act on the same. NCP leader Majid Memon condemned the death of the CRPF jawan and said that the administration needs to be very strict. BJD leader Jay Panda said that government should take the matter seriously and act on the deployment of more forces.
Dec 2, 2014
A small group of masked protesters armed with bats throw firebombs at banks and break shop windows along the touristic Reforma Boulevard as a peaceful rally over the presumed massacre of 43 students ends with violence in Mexico City. Duration: 01:04
Dec 2, 2014
Gauahar Khan Slapgate: Bollywood Celebs and Fans Support 'India's Raw Star' Host but Haters Call it 'Publicity Stunt'
New Delhi, Dec 02 (ANI): Narendra Modi cabinet's newly inducted minister of state for Food Processing Industries Sadhvi Niranjan Jyoti courted controversy by using abusive language while campaigning in Delhi. The union minister on Monday refused to budge from her words and justified the same saying that the statement was meant for the separatist people who disgrace the nation and disrupt the Parliament. Jyoti used an expletive as she questioned a crowd in west Delhi saying, "You have to decide. Do you want a government of Ramzaadon (followers of Ram) or (those who are illegitimate)?" She said that she never took names of any individual or political party or community and that is why people who are offended are the ones who deserve the remark.
Dec 2, 2014
Sadhvi Niranjan Jyoti justifies using abusive language during poll rally, says was meant for separat
- Now, TV actress Nilani tries to commit suicide
- Amid trade war, Trump admin slaps Chinese military with sanctions for Russian fighter jets, missiles deal
- Militants abduct, kill three policemen in Jammu and Kashmir's Shopian
- Kerala nun rape case: Vatican temporarily suspends accused Jalandhar Bishop Franco Mulakkal
- India calls off Swaraj-Qureshi meeting, says Imran Khan's 'true face' exposed
- West Bengal: 2 students killed in clash with police over hiring of teachers; BJP calls for 12-hour-bandh
- Injured Jet Airways passenger threatens to upload flight video if demands aren't met
- JKBOSE 10th and 12th class date sheet 2018 out: Exams from October
- Kerala nun rape case: Jalandhar Bishop Mulakkal arrested in Kochi after intense three-day questioning